- Books fUnlocking the Mysteries of Sensory Dysfunction, Elizabeth Anderson and Pauline Emmons, Future Horizons 720 N. Fielder Rd. Arlington,Tx. 76012 800-489-0727
- Making It Easy: Sensorimotor Activities at Home and School, by Mary Haldy & Laurel Haack, published by Therapy Skill Builders, 1995.
- Building Bridges Through Sensory Integration: Occupational Therapy for Children with Autism and other Pervasive Developmental Disorders. Ellen Yack, Shirley Sutton & Paula Aquilla
- How Does Your Engine Run? A Leader’s Guide to The Alert Program for Self-Regulation. Mary Sue Williams & Sherry Shellenberger
- The Out-of-Sync Child, Carol Stock Kranowitz, Skylight Press, APreigee Book, The Berkley Publishing Group, 1998
Becoming Remarkably Able by Jackie Marquette, Ph.D