Intellectual and Developmental Disability Services
- Tri-County– Tri-County’s Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities program provides case management services for persons with certain intellectual disorders and/or a related conditions to gain access to needed supports and services. A Service Coordinator works in support of the person to identify their unique needs and to lessen the impact of the disability on the person’s life.
- Harris County Intellectual Disability and Autism Services
- DARS (Texas Department of Rehabilitation Services)–
- DADS (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services)
- TEA Secondary Transition Guidance
- Texas Secondary Transition/Post-School Results Network– The Transition in Texas website is a project of the Texas Secondary Transition/Post-School Results Network in collaboration with the Texas Education Agency. The network is comprised of representatives from each of the 20 Education Service Centers in Texas.
- PACER’s Technical Assistance on Transition and the Rehabilitation Act
- The National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET)
Joule Enterprises is a privately owned community based organization dedicated to empowering the lives of individuals with disabilities. Using 37 years of combined experience Joule Enterprises offers a range of services to assist individuals in discovering who they are, what they want, and how to get it.
Autumn’s Dawn is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) adult service provider. We are devoted to helping young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders prepare for life as independent adults and make a successful transition full of new beginnings. We provide personalized programming in five life competency areas: self-determination, social skills, adult living, employment, and life-long learning. Autumn’s Dawn is committed to providing evidence based services in real world settings to individuals who require support and assistance beyond high school.